This is how we spent our rainy Labor Day!
Pretty Lazy Day Hope everyone else had a fun-filled relaxing day!
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago
This is how we spent our rainy Labor Day!
Pretty Lazy Day Hope everyone else had a fun-filled relaxing day!
Posted by inside the barricks at 9:12 PM
3 comments:
Looks very relaxing and enjoyable! And you make the cutest pregnant lady!!
Oh thank you, I was asked twice the other day by two different people if I was having twins. So thank you for the encouraging words.
That's too funny! I was going to say the exact same thing as Amy! You are the cutest pregnant lady EVER! People need to just keep their mouths closed when it comes to comments like that one about pregnant women! What do you think that does to the self esteem, as if it wasn't fragile enough already?!!! Anyway, you are too cute! I'm loving the last picture of you and your girls! I bet Tabor's excited about a little more male genes in the household?!!! :) We're very excited and I'm sure you are too! Rest while you can, IF you can!
Post a Comment