Thursday, September 25, 2008

Aly's Soccer

Aly started soccer this year. She does good in practice but during the games she get nervous. She will run after the ball but is not quite as aggressive as the other kids. I think the parents get into more than the kids :-) These pictures are of her practice I am trying to download the video of her first game but I am having trouble. As Uncle Mike said "hey she looks good that is all she needs right now"



2 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Isn't it so much fun to watch!!? This is our kids' first season and they absolutely love it. I just wish for the kids' sakes that we could convince someone else to come watch them with us.

I think I have more fun than they do.

inside the barricks said...

Yeah it is a lot of fun to watch the little people. Her first game all the family was able to come and watch so she had her own mini fan club. I am going to miss that.