Saturday, September 6, 2008

Last trip before baby

We went to Bozeman this weekend to visit some friends, and to get away one more time before Jaxon is born and Tabor leaves for awhile. We had a great time, we stayed at the C'mon Inn which is the best place to stay out here in my opinion, I woke up at 5 this morning waiting to go make one of their delicious waffles and now I am kicking myself that I didn't indulge in two.
The girls and their boys swam for 4 1/2 hours Friday night and 2 hours Saturday morning.
Tabor and Chet went golfing Friday and Saturday.
Tammy and I sat and watched the kidos play in the pools.
It was a very relaxing time. We did a little shopping too. Which if you know me I love to shop but was a little bummed at not finding very many deals. I guess it was not the right time for me to go.


Wiped out after swimming.



While shopping today we went to the mall. On the way there Kate asked if she could get her "ear pierceds" She has been asking for awhile (Truth had Belle's and Treasure's done) so she has been asking since then, but whenever I go to a place that can do them they only have one person to do the job. Since I don't remember how much it hurt I didn't want them to do one then have her not let them do the other because of pain. Well that was also the case today but Katlyn really wanted to get them done and Aly also decided she would brave up and get it done(this is a big step for her) she was going to wait till she was 7 then it was 11. So I asked the girl if she would do it. And she said "yeah but I am the only one so we can't do both ears at the same time." Well I was tired of running into shops to find out if they could get the job done, so I said "yes lets do it."







They were both so brave. Not one tear out of either one of them afterward Aly kept telling me "I am so glad I got my ears pierced it was just one little pinch." And Katlyn kept saying "I look so beautiful with my ears pierceds" Sorry you can't see the earings very well I will get a few shots tomorrow and post them as well.

And please pay no attention to the belly pictures I was slouching and I looking...Well looking pregnant. :)

2 comments:

Janelle Miller said...

They got their ears pierced???!!!! What brave little girls! I hope you went and got ice cream after that! I remember getting mine done - I actually had to get them done twice because of my horse accident - and I remember it hurting quite a bit. I bet their just beautiful with their new earrings! I've actually been wanting to get Megan's done while she's little and won't remember anything. I think we are going to wait till she's 6 months old, but I just realized that's approaching very quickly! Can't wait to see pictures of their gorgeous earrings!

ruth said...

"I look so beautiful with my ears pierceds" Oh, how precious! What brave girls you have! And you look cute, Melis.