Cute pics, but did I see that right? She's riding a bike with a sucker in her mouth? Scary.
yes, it is not very safe oops!
That's great that their outside enjoying the nice weather before it turns cold, but then again they go outside in their snow suits when it's cold anyway! :) They are too cute! Can't wait to see them again!
CONGRATULATIONS MELISA AND TABOR! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute pics, but did I see that right? She's riding a bike with a sucker in her mouth? Scary.
yes, it is not very safe oops!
That's great that their outside enjoying the nice weather before it turns cold, but then again they go outside in their snow suits when it's cold anyway! :) They are too cute! Can't wait to see them again!
CONGRATULATIONS MELISA AND TABOR! I'm so happy for you!
Post a Comment