Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All we need is baby

The room is finished and all we need is Jaxon Ellis.


Here are the pictures of us at the beach.



The things beside his name are mask we got on our honeymoon in Jamaica.
I thought that went well with the beach theme. And they remind me of a warm place everytime I look at them.


6 comments:

Sherri said...

So cute, Melisa! :) I love it!

Anonymous said...

ok, lets get him! papa and nana are definately ready for the little guy. love you Melisa and Tab

inside the barricks said...

Thanks Sherri, I love it too!

Anonymous said...

Great decor! ~ jami

Amy Martin said...

Very cute! I love his name. Great choice.

Janelle said...

I'm so loving the beach theme. I'm just wondering why they went so much with red (which goes great with your walls though!) rather than more blues. It's super cute anyway! Looks great and it's only a matter of time now. Hopefully he won't be stubborn like little Katie! :)