Jaxon Ellis arrived at 8:01 pm October 6th, 2008. He weighed 7lbs 10.2oz 20in.
My dad has a some better pictures and when he emails me I will post them. Thank you all for praying for me. They broke my water at 3:00pm and he was born at 8:00pm. Everything went well and I am feeling great. Jaxon has a few stomach issues, I will know more tomorrow after talking to the doctor. Thanks again for all the prayers.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

2 comments:
Oh he's so adorable!!! We sure wish we could be there to cuddle and snuggle with him, that is if Aly would let us! ;) I'm sure he won't mind sharing his birthday with his uncle will he?!! :) By the way, I'm loving the little blanket he's got on in that picture! CONGRATULATIONS again! We're still praying for you guys!
Oh Melisa!! Congratulations!! He is absolutley adorable. Squeeze hiim for me. We'll be praying that he doesn't take after his uncle, okay?! LOL j/k Ron, you know we love you!
Post a Comment