Thursday, January 31, 2008

Wrestling



Do any of your husbands do this with your children? Ten minutes before bedtime they start wrestling and highly stimulating the children so that you, get to put them to bed wide awake.

This does not happen every night and I am thankful that Tabor is an INVOLVED dad but it does seem like this always happens on the nights that I am really tired and just want to get them into bed, then go to bed myself or sit quietly.

However I did think that this was a pretty cute picture so I had to take one.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I thought I was the only one to experience that! At least we're not alone on this one! Like you say, at least we have dads who are involved in their kid's lives and show their love in this sort of way!

Amy Martin said...

Johnny has just started giving the kids "airplane" rides. He lays on the floor and they stand on his hands while he puts his feet under their arms and then rolls up and catapoltes them onto our bed!! They think it's the best thing ever!! And it's something they won't soon forget either, apparently, since that's what Johnny's dad used to do with him!