December 30th I lost my car keys. I thought for sure that Tabor had used my set and not put them back. I searched his pockets my pockets of all my coats, my purse and after a week still could not find them. I had not torn into the toy box to see if they were taken by little fingers, but I didn't figure they had been cause the girls have never done that guess there is a first time for everything. I thought that maybe I had for some reason thrown them in the Wal-mart bag and then threw the bag int he trash so my keys were probably in the landfill. I had come to grips that I might have to break done and buy a new set. Which was not going to be cheap the key would be $68 and the key less entry would be $40. Well I did not have/want to spend the money on my stupidity so I thought I would put it off maybe they will show up. Well I had won a prepaid American Express Card with the Monopoly game that is played with McDonald's and had just received it in the mail and thought "the Lord is good I will not have to spend any of the household monies on this silly mistake of mine." I was going to jump online last Wednesday night to order the expensive key and key less entry but was to tired and decided I would do on Thursday. Thursday (January 24th, 2008) I was getting ready for school, it was cold so I decided to wear my white puffy vest that always keeps me warm. I put it on and felt the one side was a little heavier than the other. I reached into the pocket and there where my keys.
Praise the Lord!!!!!!!! I almost did a flip in the hallway. I was so excited.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

2 comments:
Praise the Lord you found your keys and didn't have to spend the extra money to get new ones!!! Who knew that silly little pieces of metal could cost so much?!!! Thankfully we have a God who cares about even the smallest of things!
Praise the Lord. I had lost a chip from my camera a while back and thought those pictures were lost for good. But, I prayed about it and sure enough they showed up! The Lord is good!!
Post a Comment