Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Year, New Changes 2

My parents bought the girls a new bedroom. Before (sorry no pictures) we had one twin bed and one toddler bed a dresser and a bookshelf. Now we have bunkbeds, a dollhouse bookshelf and a nice white dresser. They love it, however Aly is a little afraid of sleeping on the top bunk. The morning we were going to put it up Aly was talking to me about it and asking me questions. I told her that there was a rail all they way around so she had nothing to worry about. She said "then Katlyn can sleep on top." But she did fine last night. Here are the after pictures.

I am sorry, but yes there is a blanket on the window behind the dresser. The windows in their room are like paper we have to do something to help keep the heat in but we will have it taken down in the summer.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Awesome new furniture!!! I bet the girls will grow to love the bunk beds! Makes their room look like a grown up girl's room rather than half nursery, half big girl room! I guess it's that time isn't it, sadly! Awesome job picking that out Nana and Papa!

Sherri said...

Awww cute! These pictures brought back tons of memories of crazy fun sleepovers, too. The yellow and white walls are different than what they were way back when but very, very pretty. :)