This last weekend Alexis asked Aly and Isabella to spend the night with her. Aly had so much fun. Lexi asked her on Wedensday so all I heard for two days is, well you can just imagine. Here are a few pictures of the event!
I think Lexi maybe had had enough of the Princess movies!
A 3D movie, Belle was not into the glasses.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

3 comments:
I bet that was definitely a highlight in Aly's life! Did they get any sleep that night? The picture of the three of them is just adorable! I bet they'll cherish that picture forever!
Oh. my. word. I cannot believe how old Alexis is! What fun to hang out with cousins! (I guess that means we're really OLD) It looks like they absolutely adore each other. :)
I know I feel old too!! She is going to graduate next year. And she is talking about college and everything it is all very strange.
Post a Comment