Thursday, January 22, 2009

Cutest baby for 2009







Everyone agree?

5 comments:

ruth said...

Oh, absolutely! I just want to pinch those cheeks (that's an impulse you don't understand until you get older, eh?)

inside the barricks said...

Yes I am constantly kissing and pinchin them to death. If he could talk who knows what he would say!

Janelle said...

He's at least a runner up, in my book!!! ;) He is so adorable! Love his smiles!

inside the barricks said...

Ok I should have said cutest baby boy for 2009!! :) give the kidos a hug and kiss from their Auntie!!

Janelle said...

Yeah, he is the cutest baby boy for 2009 for sure!

Megan got the flu this past Friday, gave it to Ron on Saturday night, Aaron threw up on Sunday evening, and I almost threw up all last night. Duzy of a weekend and Megan still isn't 100% yet. Hopefully everyone will be well again REAL soon!

How was your yard sale on Saturday? Hope it went well and that the rest of your weekend was a whole lot better than ours! Give your kiddos a hug from Uncle Ron, Aunt Nell, Aaron, and a long-distance one from Megan since she's sick! :)