I am working on the towels for your kiddos right now. If you can email me your mailing address, I will do my best to get them in the mail as soon as I get the monogramming done. I was wanting to find pink and purple for the girls, but the best I could do was pink and aqua and then blue for Jaxon. I will have the sewing part done tonight and then I'll see when my friend can monogram them. Sorry it's been so long.
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun!
I am working on the towels for your kiddos right now. If you can email me your mailing address, I will do my best to get them in the mail as soon as I get the monogramming done. I was wanting to find pink and purple for the girls, but the best I could do was pink and aqua and then blue for Jaxon. I will have the sewing part done tonight and then I'll see when my friend can monogram them. Sorry it's been so long.
Looks like a really fun party! Still cracks me up that she wanted Spiderman! :)
I love the picture of Katie with her headphones on her head! Looks like Minnie Mouse with her red sweat suit on! So cute!
Post a Comment