Thursday, January 15, 2009

Our New Home!

This last weekend I met Tabor in Flag and the Lord allowed us to get a lot accomplished. We were able to find a place for Tabor's office and they will hold it until March without any extra cost! (YEAH!) He led us to a Independent church that was just started in Flag. I was in the hotel lobby waiting to be checked in and I saw the card advertising the church. (Tabor had been to 5 or 6 and they were ok, but it was hard to find some thatwere not SBC.) The pastor graduated Crown and came to Flag in May to start a independent fundamental church. We didn't think we would be going to much larger town and end up going to a smaller church but that is where the Lord led us and we both felt right at home. It is amazing to me how even though we have never met the people in the church, yet we had this connection with them as if we had known them our whole life. God is wonderful. And last but not least the Lord gave us an amazing house that only by his greatness we were able to afford, he truly has had his hand in everything with his move. I am still sad about it, but I know the the Lord will provide for us through and through.



the house

the lay of the land


my two guys!!


4 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Wow! That is some house! Congratulations.

I need your address to get these towels sent to you. They should be done today and I will do my best to get them in the mail tomorrow. You can just email me your address. Thanks.

ruth said...

Wow, that does look like a nice house. Yay! I'm glad you found a church where you feel at home too. That's so important. Praise to the Lord for his leading in your life! Melisa, I know first hand that it's hard to move away from family and friends, but God's grace is sufficient, and it's definitely a comfort knowing you are going where God leads.

Janelle said...

Praise the Lord again and again!

Can't believe how big Jaxon is getting! He's still so cute!

These Crook's said...

Your house looks so cute!!! I can't wait to see pictures of the inside!!!