This is what Aly has been doing since we got home from the hospital.
And this is Jaxon he is still struggling a little with his tummy problems but it is getting better.
It snowed today, so they are outside playing. We took them swimming earlier so they should sleep well tonight.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

2 comments:
Aly is such a sweet big sister! I'm sure that is a big help for you!
I'm seriously loving Jaxon's blanket! It looks so cozy! Just in time for cold and snowy weather!
Can't wait to see you all soon! We're praying for little Jax - not only for his tummy but that he'll be sleeping through the night by the time you guys come out here!
Melisa,
He is absolutely adorable. Congratulations! You are very blessed. I'm glad you are doing well, and I hope Jaxon's tummy issues are better soon.
Post a Comment