Those pictures truly are priceless!!! Dido on Amy's comment - you look GREAT in ALL of those pictures! Little Jax is so sweet! Where's the pictures of the Papas and Grandpas? I bet Grandpa is so happy to finally have a grandson to carry on the Barrick name! Thank you so much for the pictures!!! Keep 'em coming, at least as often as is possible. Not like you don't have anything else to do or anything! ;) Love, Aunt Nell
Grandpa was still at church and Papa was taking all the pictures. Thank you for the nice comments. I felt and feel pretty good. A little tired but doing well.
3 comments:
AW!!! Can I have him? That makes me want one, but I don't think Johnny will let me. Congratulations again. And by the way, you look fabulous!!
Those pictures truly are priceless!!! Dido on Amy's comment - you look GREAT in ALL of those pictures! Little Jax is so sweet! Where's the pictures of the Papas and Grandpas? I bet Grandpa is so happy to finally have a grandson to carry on the Barrick name! Thank you so much for the pictures!!! Keep 'em coming, at least as often as is possible. Not like you don't have anything else to do or anything! ;)
Love,
Aunt Nell
Grandpa was still at church and Papa was taking all the pictures. Thank you for the nice comments. I felt and feel pretty good. A little tired but doing well.
Post a Comment