Wednesday, August 13, 2008

One down, one to go.




Tabor and the girls put the changing table together last night and now all we have to do is put the crib up, make the bed and I think that we will be ready for the little guy. Hopefully tomorrow night we will get the crib up and all the new bedding and I can show you the complete room. I need to go to Walmart and get some frames to put our beach pictures in this will complete the room as well.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Looks great so far! We never did have a changing table and my back will attest to that! :) Can't wait to see the final product! I think the beach theme will be so adorable, especially with first-hand pictures to put on the wall! Any names yet, or are you not gonna tell again? I thought of one today - Trace (or Tres if you want the Spanish version). He'll be the third Barrick and there won't be any other third Barricks ever again! :) Ok, so I'm just weird, but I thought it was kinda cute! Anyway, can't wait to see the finished nursery and I'm sure the countdown's on till your little man gets here! Boy, are you in for a change? Have you gotten one of those PP Tepees yet? :) He He! I KNOW you'll find out what that's all about soon enough! Boys are so different from girls! I'm so excited for you and the girls!

inside the barricks said...

Janelle, I wrote you an email telling you guys his name and our new possible future plans. Maybe you didn't get it, I sent it to the cox account. Anyway his name is Jaxon Ellis I got the letters painted and the crib is up so if I get around to putting up the letters today I will post the rest of the pictures.

Janelle said...

Our COX account is no longer so that's probably why we didn't get it! Our e-mail now is ronandjanelle@gmail.com if you want to start sending mail there. I love the name! So will it be Jack or Jax for short? Are Aly and Katie excited? I know we are! I still need to get these clothes sent to you that we have! Hopefully by the time he's born! :)