Tuesday, July 1, 2008


Megan

Alysa

Both on Ron and Janelle's couch. Megan's was taken in Florida in 2008 and Alysa's was taken in California in 2004

3 comments:

Janelle said...

WOW!!! You're right! They do look a lot alike. I was just comparing a picture of Katie at 4 month in May 2006 where she is laying on her belly on a big white pillow with a cute ribbon in her hair and I think they look a lot alike too! I think it's their cute little noses and chubby cheeks!!! =) Can't wait to see what your little man is going to look like! Hope you guys have fun on your trip and drive safe! I probably won't get to talk to you again before you leave. Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Janelle said...

Just another thought - Megan is just about a month older than Aly would have been in the pictures! That was so much fun being able to have you guys come out to visit that trip! Bless your heart you were battling a cold and, if I remember right, Aly wasn't quite sleeping through the night either, AND you took her on an airplane!!! What a trooper you were! Just a little reminiscing (I don't think I spelled that right). =)

inside the barricks said...

I know it is so odd how cousins look alike. We found a picture of Lexi when she was four and Tabor thought that it was Aly. If I find it again I will scan it and post that also.
Whenever I go out and people who knew Lexi when she was younger, say my goodness Aly takes after the Barrick side doesn't she, then they look at Katlyn and say and she is a Miller.