Sorry it has been awhile to post this last adventure of our trip. I have been fighting this terrible cold for two weeks and my back is killing me all the time. I think this little guy is on a nerve or something.
Any way enough complaining.
We went to Disneyland on Friday and had a blast. The girls got to meet their favorite princesses. They also got to go into a ballroom and learn how to dance and wave like a princess. Then Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White came down and danced with all of them. Snow White held Katlyn's hand for a little while. We met my friends from college and my Aunt Pam, Hailey and Jordan. Which was wonderful because Hailey and Jordan kept the girls entertained when we were in the longer lines. We got there right when it opened at 9am and stay until 11pm. So we definitely made a day of it. But we loved every minute. The girls were great the whole time. I hope you enjoy the last pictures of our wonderful vacation.
We are headed to Rockford and Chicago for Tabor's class reunion over the fourth of July. I am disappointed that we are going to miss all the excitement that goes on around here during the Fourth, but I am excited to see the place where Tabor grew up and be able to put pictures with stories I have heard over and over. So stay tuned for those pictures.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

4 comments:
Great pictures again!!! Can't wait to go there now! That's so great that the girls did so well ALL day long, and a long day it was it sounds like!
Aaron LOVES the beach! I'm ashamed we don't take him there more often because he absolutely loves it and has so much fun! That would be so great if he and the girls could go together! Maybe one of these months! You probably will want to stay home for a while after your big trips you've taken this summer! Hope you guys have fun in IL. When, and if, you go to Chicago you should go to UNO's Pizza downtown! It's some great pizza!
By the way, when your Mom and Dad came out they brought a little swim suit with them that you had sent (the green one with red polka dot ruffles) but it was too big for a while, but I think she's getting big enough to fit into it now! The picture of her "naked" at the beach was a last minute, spur of the moment trip and we didn't have any swim wear for either of the kids. Aaron pretty much just played on a little playground they had there and it was so hot that I decided to take Megan's clothes off while we were sitting outside in the heat. I think she enjoys the "freedom" from her clothes! Anyway, I'll maybe take you up on the swim suit thing once she outgrows this one! I hope we can do more beaching and swimming once we get out to CA, and possibly a little more before we leave here!
Sorry the comment is so long! Hope you all are doing well and have a great vacation over the 4th! They'll probably have some great fireworks shows out there!
Hey thank you for the comment I am staring to get worried that no one is commenting on here.
Any way anytime you need suits let me know I can provide her for years to come.
Disneyland is great Aaron will love the Buzzlightyear ride. You get to shoot the aliens. The girls were not all that impressed but he will be.
I am disappointed with our castle picture I wanted to get one done from the people that take the pictures in the morning. But I never saw them and this was the last thing we did so attitudes were very short. Next time I guess.
Hey thank you for the comment I am staring to get worried that no one is commenting on here.
Any way anytime you need suits let me know I can provide her for years to come.
Disneyland is great Aaron will love the Buzzlightyear ride. You get to shoot the aliens. The girls were not all that impressed but he will be.
I am disappointed with our castle picture I wanted to get one done from the people that take the pictures in the morning. But I never saw them and this was the last thing we did so attitudes were very short. Next time I guess.
You'll have to just go back again to get another castle picture!!! ;) Aaron has been so into wanching Beauty and the Beast lately. He's so crazy. He calls it Cinderella and the Lion, isn't that funny! The really funny part is that he's never seen Cinderella! I'm hoping to buy that one day somehow for Megan. We have all the "boy" movies but only two girl movies. We also have Little Mermaid, which is one of my favorites. Anyway, hope you can come out again and go with us when we go!
Post a Comment