Monday, July 14, 2008

Belly Picture


Well here it is a picture of my belly. I don't ever think to take these picrues until after I am pregnant. But I was thinking of it tonight so I had Tabor take one, you can all see how HUGE I am, at least that is what a lady at church told me on Sunday.
Our conversation.
"Wow, we are seeing a lot of baby today, when are you due?"
"October 7th"
"Wow, you are going to be pretty big by then aren't you?"

Mrs. Mac stepped in;
"No, she never gets very big, she looks good"
Thank you Mrs. Mac. You are a sweetheart!!

However I do think that this "BIG" guy is going to be bigger than my little girls. I am hoping that he is not too big though. I love snuggling with my tiny babies.

4 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Aw!! You look so cute!! I love belly pictures! I also think it would be cool to have an anniversary present about 7 lbs. 2 oz.! October 7th is the perfect day! I'm sure your brother is thinking the day before is pretty good too, but don't let him fool you. It's the 7th for sure! LOL

Keep us posted on your progress. At your stage in the game, people were already letting me know that they thought I was having TWINS!!! The NERVE!

You look adorable and don't let anyone tell you differently!

inside the barricks said...

Thanks Amy, I actually would like him to be born on the 11th because that is both of the girl's birthdays. But we will see, I am thinking that he might come early at least that is how I am feeling

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful picture. hope the little guy is pretty tough, his sisters will set him straight right away. love you honey, Dad

These Crook's said...

I think you need to post a picture of me when I was that far along and see how NOT huge you are!!!!! haha