Well I am tired of seeing my belly everytime I click on my blog, so I thought well no one can change that but me, so I am posting some of the activities that the girls have done this summer. Aly has been in Tennis and swimming. Katlyn has had tumbling and playdough class (a very messy class to take) they make different edible playdough every week. Last weeks was yummy it was peanut butter, vanilla frosting, and powder sugar. It tasted like a peanut butter cup MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!! I haven't gotten pictures of Kate yet, poor second child, I will get some this week. But here are some tennis and swimming pics.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

2 comments:
That must be one. patient. coach! LOL I'm 28 years old and I still have a hard time getting the coordination thing down for tennis! Looks like she had fun anyway! That's just too cute.
Yes, this is her third class. She really loves it and the teachers say she does really well. But I agree it would take a lot of patience for me too. I told Tabor he needed to take her out and practice with her because I would mess her, up I don't know that much about tennis.
Post a Comment