What great pictures!!!!! I can't wait to see your scrapbook of this trip!!! Have you been doing that at all lately, or have you been too busy? What fun memories for your sweet little girls!!!
Your are funny about the whole scrapbook thing. I bought a mickey book for when we went to disneyworld and it is still empty. :) but I am hoping to get one done this summer from this trip. We will see. I still have to get the babies room put together so first things first.
2 comments:
What great pictures!!!!! I can't wait to see your scrapbook of this trip!!! Have you been doing that at all lately, or have you been too busy? What fun memories for your sweet little girls!!!
Your are funny about the whole scrapbook thing. I bought a mickey book for when we went to disneyworld and it is still empty. :) but I am hoping to get one done this summer from this trip. We will see. I still have to get the babies room put together so first things first.
Post a Comment