Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Old Town Mexican Cafe

Tuesday night all the family that was in town along with Kent, Lisa, Cassie, Andi, and Hope Beier went to the Old Town Mexican Cafe. The food was so yummy I ate way too much. The girls fell asleep on the way there, Aly woke up when we arrived but Katlyn slept all through dinner and then some. Guess I tired her out that day. We went shopping and to Chuckie Cheese. I was a great time to get caught up with everyone and have a delicious dinner.



The girls loved Mike and Amy's house. Well so did I, it is beautiful. But the girls helped Amy feed her dogs every morning and cut her beautiful flowers for bouquets, the girls thought that was great. I don't think Amy had any flowers after we left.

1 comments:

Janelle said...

Looks like GREAT fun!!! We can't wait to get out there for some "real" good Mexican food! Florida is not known for their Mexican food, that's for sure!

Those Byer girls have sure gotten big!