We are heading to San Diego, California in 2 days, we are so excited. Tabor is excited to take a break from his BUSY job. I can't wait to see my family and have nice warm weather and Aly is excited to go to Disneyland(me too) and Katlyn is excited to swim at the hotel.
I will try to post pictures as I go so that you are not seeing them a month or more after vacation but we will see how it all goes. Please pray, we are driving through the night so pray that we(Tabor) will be able to stay awake and for safe roads.
I packed the girls on Monday which was a bad idea, seems how everyday they are asking "how many sleeps" but Aly has it down now, this morning she woke up and said "two more sleeps than we are heading to Disneyland"
Little side note for "embarrassing things your children do" Sunday we got up, ate breakfast and took showers. I told the girls that their dresses were on their beds and to go get dressed. They did, I did their hair, finished getting myself dressed and headed to church. I came down from Sunday School class and Mrs. Mac(Katlyn's teacher) comes up to me and says "Katlyn needs undies on" I said "WHAT!!!" She started laughing and laughing and proceeded to tell me that when she helped Kate go potty she noticed the little girl had no undies. I was so embarrassed but glad that she noticed in the bathroom and not in Sunday School opening where she could have flashed the entire Sunday School. Oh children, Lesson to the wise or not so wise. Check your two-year old before they head out the door.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

1 comments:
I know how you feel about the undies thing. Probably 1/3 of the time Nathan gets out the door without any on. And, since he has no hips, his pants don't always stay up. Case in point...he mooned the chiropractor today. Thankfully, she had a sense of humor about it. I didn't.
Post a Comment