Last night we went to Aly's first ballet recital. We signed her up late so she was not going to be able to be in the recital. However one of the girls that was in her class moved to Texas so Aly was able to take her outfit and be in the recital. Very nerve-racking for mom let me tell you. You had to be in the audience or the back you could not transfer back in forth. Which I understand why, but when you child is only four it is hard to leave them with others for 2 hours when they don't really know anyone. Belle is also in the class but she signed up later than we did so she was not able to be in the recital. The whole time Aly kept telling me she wanted Belle to be with her. But I left her there, she performed her piece perfectly (for a four year old) and when I went back to get her she was fine.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment