Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day one and two




The drive down to San Diego. We stopped and walked through M&M world, however I went to take a picture of them with M&M and my battery was dead and the charged one was in the car (a very long walk) so did not get one.




Here are the girls playing at the park with my Aunt, and my cousin. We shopping today at Khols and found GREAT deals and Tabor went golfing with my uncle. Now we are waiting for my uncle (who is a great chef) to make us a delicious dinner. Tomorrow SEA WORLD!!!!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

What a faithful blogger to blog while on vacation!!! How fun for us though, to experience it all right along with you! Hailey is so grown up now! I hardly recognized her.

Hope you have fun at Sea World! I was just telling Ron yesterday how excited I was to see Aaron's reaction to Shamu!!! Can't wait to see more pictures!

By the way, we LOVE Kohl's too!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl! Your pictures are so great =) I'm so sad I can't make it down to see you when your only 7 hours away WHAAA =( okay no more whining from me! Have a SUPER trip and keep in touch ~ jami lee