WOW!! Aly did a GREAT job!!! I love how the girl on her left kept watching her...so cute!! I also love the pictures you posted of her in her dress and the mother-daughter banquet. I am so bummed I missed it all!!!
Yes she did so awesome. I was worried she tends to just stand there and stick out her tongue because of nervousness. But I was thrilled at how well she did.
2 comments:
WOW!! Aly did a GREAT job!!! I love how the girl on her left kept watching her...so cute!! I also love the pictures you posted of her in her dress and the mother-daughter banquet. I am so bummed I missed it all!!!
Yes she did so awesome. I was worried she tends to just stand there and stick out her tongue because of nervousness. But I was thrilled at how well she did.
Thanks for leaving a comment
Post a Comment