Now I don't tell my children that Santa brings them their gifts and we make Jesus' birth the main theme at Christmas. But they do know that at Christmas time there are Santa Clauses. So today we went to Holiday Inn to have breakfast with Nana, Papa, and Santa. They didn't care to much for the Santa but they did like decorating the cookies and eating the pancakes topped with whipped cream.
We then went to Walmart to grab a few things. And there was a Santa in the Christmas section. I asked the girls if they wanted another picture and they both said "yes" until we went over there, then they both screamed "NO" I said "it looks like you get a candy cane." To which Aly said "well, we have a lot of candy canes on our tree already."
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

2 comments:
You do have two of the most adorable presents under that tree! Looks like a really fun time! The picture of you and Katie with Santa is really good, but Aly looks like she's getting too smart and knows exactly what's going on and doesn't like it much at all! =) Looks like Nana and Papa had fun too! No Santa for us either. Aaron probably doesn't even know who he is. He's really getting into the tree and lights this year. Haven't put his presents under the tree yet to avoid temptation. We have started doing the advent calendar together and he LOVES it, but he wants to open all of them at once and I keep telling him "only one a day". It's pretty cute! Thanks for sharing your pictures. I love you hair in these pictures by the way! Cute, cute, cute!
PS - Did you figure out the question you had about your blog comments? I'm sorry I didn't get you called. Ron didn't get the message till a couple days later and I just thought that you had probably figured the problem out by then. Not sure if I can help, but if you still have a question, let me know! =) Just didn't want you to think I had forgotten about you!
Post a Comment