The annual Christmas Program was tonight at church. Aly was a little angel in the play. She did great, I was worried sometimes when she is nervous she has a habit of sticking out here tongue. But not tonight she sang and did just what she was supposed to do. YEAH!!!
(pictures courtesy of Papa)




{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

3 comments:
Oh, how sweet! I just love the last picture. She looks so... angelic!! What a cutie pie!
What an adorable little angel too! Papa takes some pretty good pictures! Is that his new camera? I'm sure he'll have two willing subjects for him to practice on! Maybe the tongue phase is over?! Maybe! We can always hope! I think it's funny!
Amy, I love the last picture too.
Janelle, Yes that is his new camera it takes awesome pictures. They were sitting in the middle of the auditorium and it took great pics. I was in the front row and mine didn't turn out half as nice.
Post a Comment