Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Curious George

Katlyn has been into Curious George lately. We have two of his books and she has to read them every night before bed. And many times during the day. She is very into routines and so every night we read both old and new George books, then she goes to bed with both books and four of her favorite blankets. Last week we were at the store and Nana saw a stuffed animal that was Curious George. So she bought one for each of the girls. And now along with the four blankets, two books, we have to have George. Here are some pictures that I thought were just super cute.




Also I want to let it be known that for about three weeks now Katlyn has been going potty on her own. I have to say I had nothing to do with it however, she started saying that she had to go so I would take her in there and she would go. So I am going to write in her baby book that she potty trained herself. But I don't care how it happened just very excited that we no longer have to change diapers!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

That is just so cute!!! Katie's even got monkeys on her blanket! Aaron really likes Curious George too. Last year he got one of those tickle me George's and it's pretty cute too! Would that be a good Christmas gift for the girls? Curious George stuff? What are some other ideas for them?

Also, CONGRATS to Katie on the potty training thing!!! Wish she would have shared some of her "wisdom" with Aaron. I keep thinking that one of these days it's all going to click. I just pray it's before our little baby girl gets here. Man that sounds weird and so awesome at the same time!

Amy Martin said...

Too cute!! Love, love, love the monkeys! All four of them. LOL

Isn't great to have an easy potty trainer!! Especially one that trains herself. YAY!!