Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Love My Life

Today is our 4th Anniversary I am so blessed that the Lord gave me such a wonderful man. He gives me such a different look and perspective on things. He works extremely hard at several jobs so that I can stay home with our girls.
I love you babe I am so thankful God gave me my perfect mate.

5 comments:

inside the barricks said...

I have tried for two days to upload a few pictures from our wedding for those that would like to see. However can't yet figure it out. So as soon as I do I will post some pictures.
Melisa

Amy Martin said...

Happy Anniversary!! It is a wonderful thing to have the love of your life by your side!

Janelle said...

Happy Anniversary again! I hope you can post pictures from your wedding because they are beautiful!

ruth said...

Happy Anniversary! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to honey!
I have been thinking this week about "giving you away". As I think about Mom and Ron and you, there are so many special times for all three. And with you being my "little girl" I have to say there are so many special times.
But for this time of the year I am always reminded of standing behind those close doors at the church waiting to walk you down the isle. and you had forgotten something, hum? oh, yes your flowers. the girls had to run down the stairs to get them and Tabor probably though you had left out the front door of the church.
I still cant think about this without crying, you holding my arm as we finally saw those doors open and we walked down the isle. I saw my little girl turn into a woman that day and every day since i have been extremely proud of your accomplishments and especially thankful for your union with Tabor and those two beautiful little "angels" you guys have.

Love you honey, Dad