Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Six weird things about myself

Well I have been tagged by a good friend to write seven weird things about myself. So here it goes. I asked Tabor for some help and without hesitation he told me the first one.

1. I have a swifter duster in my car and I dust the dash of my car while stopped at stop lights. It drives me nuts to see dust anywhere in my car. Tabor always gives me this look when I start to dust while driving down the road. I think it drives him nuts. But we won't look in his truck (yuk) Whenever I drive it I have my work cut out for me.

2. I sleep with a blanket with the silk tag and I play with it until I fall asleep. So if you are ever with me and I start rubbing the silk tag on my girls blankets you know I am tired. In fact I have passed this on to both of my girls. They both have to fall asleep with their silk blankets.

3. I eat jelly on my cheese sandwich. Tabor always told me that this was very strange, however at lunch one day with my friend Liz from Pittsburgh I found out that she also eats her cheese sandwiched that way, Tabor told both of us that we were strange, I told him "don't knock it till you try it".

4. I can not stand figure prints on the television. Tabor told me this was not weird but I thought that it might be border line.

5. I am very freaked out by the oompa loom pa's (sp?) on the movie "Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory" the old version. Tabor told me that it was weird that I ever watched the movie. But I have and they freak me out.

6. I have to have the toys in the toy box neat. I mean NEAT!! it drives me nuts when the toys are just thrown in the box so the lid will not close. However I can not fix it everyday so I do try once a week, to take everything out, put all the little pieces that go togther with the big peices. Then I carefully pack each one in toy box so that it is packed neatly and the lid will close.

I am sorry I could only think of six. I thought and thought but could not think of any more. Maybe I am to easy on myself and what I think is not weird is actually is very strange... So if anyone can think of something weird they know about me please let me know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melisa, You know they always blame the Mother for the weird things children do. So I'm soooooo Sorry or maybe I should tell Tabor sorry too. Love Mom

Janelle said...

I don't think any of it is very weird, except for numbers 3 and 5. :) Ron eats jelly on his grilled cheese too and every time he does I tell him he's wierd. I still have yet to try it, but just the thought makes me quiver! ;)I know, I know, don't knock it till you try it. Number 5 is just funny, not wierd! Wait till you see my list!!!
By the way, I hope it's not the mother's fault because if that's the case, start praying for Aaron NOW!!!!!! ;)

Amy Martin said...

Jelly on a cheese sandwich?!? YUCK! LOL I actually dip mine in ketchup. That's probably pretty weird too! Thanks for sharing!

ruth said...

Ok, can we say OCD? I think your toy-box-straightening habit is weirder than my M&M habit. :) But I guess they both fall into the same obsessive-compuslion category. Yay! I'm not the only weirdo! ;)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to comment on those weird things, I hate a dirty vehicle too, especially the dash, use a rag, may have to get a swifter. on the second item, silk blanket, not sure where you got that idea. not that i would tell anyone i ever had a silk blanket.
the jelly on cheese sandwich, is great, have always enjoyed that. finger prints, definately comes from mom, she is cleaning things all the time, (of which i am very thankful). the willy wanka people, ????? hum? cant really explain that one. and the toys being neat, mom has to clean out the "girls" toy box and line everything up so its nice and neat, so, there you go. love you, Dad