for our fourth anniversary (a few days late) we went golfing. I am not that into the sport but Tabor loves it. When he lived in Laramie he went 4-5 times a week. I suggested golfing, thinking that anytime with each other, without the little ones interrupting every conversation was something that I was interested in doing. Here are a few pictures my score was 63 only 27 over par, not to bad I thought considering it was only my fourth time.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago



2 comments:
Johnny has wanted to go golfing, but I, like you am not that crazy about it. It looks like you were having fun anyways. I think I would be more excited about it if I hadn't gone to the putting 'range' and hit a ball that made a 180 degree turn and came back into the 'cage' 3 rows down!!! LOL Only to me would that ever happen! LOL
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Yeah that sounds funny did you get that on camera?
Post a Comment