Hello,
Well I have tried to post the last few weekends thinking that we were going to be doing things worth posting. :) The fist weekend we were supposed to take out our boat, Tabor and his dad took the boat out first Aly and I were on our way out to the lake when Tabor called and said they were in the middle of the lake and the boat was dead. So I ran to Wal-mart and bought a battery we put in the boat and sat and sat and sat. Well it still never started so we got out of the boat loaded it up and had a picnic on land. Which was fun but a little disappointing that it was not on the boat.
Then last weekend we were supposed to go to some friends house and ride horses. I was sooo excited, I have not ridden on a horse in years. Well we woke up Saturday morning and it was snowing, snowing people May 5, and snowing so needless to say we could not ride horses. I was very upset but I am sure we will be able to do it another time.
So I guess I will have to post those things later. Meanwhile here are some pictures of the girls.

{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

6 comments:
Nice boots! Cute pictures. :) I'm sorry your plans were altered by the dead battery and the snow. You do have two little cuties that are always post-worthy. :) Have a great day!
O how we love those little challenges just keep in mind what is always said 'everything happens for a reason' but really it is frustrating when things go wrong. And yes, I agree with Ruth you do have two cuties that we all enjoy seeing pictures of :o) Hoping your days get better! ~Jami Lee
Thanks guys I think that I will keep them :) Aly was wearing my boots. They love trying on my shoes. When we go to Burger King or any place that has a play place she is over trying everones shoes on, she is in love with shoes. Last time I went to payless she got a little upset when we had to leave. Silly girl!
She's just got good taste is all! Very cute pictures!
We need to see some pictures of this so called baot that you have. ;) Hope you get to go out and use it soon!
Regardless, keep the pictures of the girls coming! :)
I can well understand the disappointment. We were planning, for a week, a trip to the lake, after our ultrasound. Due to the torrents of rain that came that afternoon, we weren't able to go. I usually tell Johnny, "I'm not going to 'plan' anything. If it happens, it happens. Because almost everytime we 'plan' something, something else comes up!"
Not real sure where to put this comment,
but this last saturday, May 26th, we had the chance to babysit the girls, we took them for pizza and they played and had so much fun, then we walked down town with them and had to stop for some ice cream. it was so special. God blessed me with a wonderful daughter and so far has blessed me with two grand daughters.
not that I am against having another grandson???? hint, hint. love you, Dad
Post a Comment