This Saturday it was such a beautiful day that we decided to go up the North Fork and go hiking and fishing. Here are some pictures from the fun day we had!
Actually, yes, I do remember! I wondered if that was the place. I thought it was for the 4th of July, though. No? I'm a little older, so my memory might be faulty. :P
Every time I visit home or see pictures of home, I think to myself, "I just can't believe I left this gorgeous place!"
Oh that looks like so much fun. I wish Johnny had a two day weekend so we could do fun stuff like that. Sundays are pretty much full of church and the days that he does have off he usually has cause it's raining! Oh well.
Hey, I also wanted to check on Truth. How is she doing? Any baby yet?
Melis, Looks like a gorgeous day to enjoy in the most beautiful scenery!!! We're glad you were able to enjoy those few teaser warm days now that you are probably out building snowmen!!! You should come visit here. It's been PLENTY warm, and only gonna get warmer! Wish you could have come with your parents! We had a great time and the Lord definitely blessed us with some wonderful weather. Now we are enduring rain. Makes it VERY humid, but also VERY green! Love the pictures! Keep them coming!!!
7 comments:
Hey, Melis! I'm so jealous! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
hey Ruth,
Do you remember that spot? That is where we used to go with our families on Father's Day.
Melisa
Actually, yes, I do remember! I wondered if that was the place. I thought it was for the 4th of July, though. No? I'm a little older, so my memory might be faulty. :P
Every time I visit home or see pictures of home, I think to myself, "I just can't believe I left this gorgeous place!"
Oh that looks like so much fun. I wish Johnny had a two day weekend so we could do fun stuff like that. Sundays are pretty much full of church and the days that he does have off he usually has cause it's raining! Oh well.
Hey, I also wanted to check on Truth. How is she doing? Any baby yet?
Truth is doing fine she is schedules to go in on Tuesday, April 3rd. I will post some pictures for everyone ASAP.
I am so glad that we were able to go up last weekend... Today there is a foot of snow on the ground and it is still snowing.
Thank you all for posting comments
Melis,
Looks like a gorgeous day to enjoy in the most beautiful scenery!!! We're glad you were able to enjoy those few teaser warm days now that you are probably out building snowmen!!! You should come visit here. It's been PLENTY warm, and only gonna get warmer! Wish you could have come with your parents! We had a great time and the Lord definitely blessed us with some wonderful weather. Now we are enduring rain. Makes it VERY humid, but also VERY green! Love the pictures! Keep them coming!!!
you found gage! we are camping 19th -24th call me when you get here see you soon
love the beiers
Post a Comment