Well last weekend we were out in 75 degree weather... and this weekend we were out shoveling snow and sledding in the 16-18 inch snow that we received on Friday.. However by Saturday afternoon you could not tell that we had received that much snow.
Today we bought a boat so I am hoping that it will be nice soon and we will be able to figure out all the boat stuff soon. But I believe that we are supposed to be getting more snow. We shall see... Here are some pictures of the sledding and shoveling that we did this weekend.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago



2 comments:
I absolutely LOVE the picture of Aly and Kate on the sled together!!! SOOOOOO adorable!!! You sure have some priceless pictures!
Don't worry. Summer's comin', sometime! =)
Wow, hot to cold in an instant but what exciting times. Looks like the girls had a blast! Jami
Post a Comment