Oh my goodness that's so adorable! I love the song that goes along with it! Katlyn is just a little doll baby! Thank you so much for sharing and keeping us updated!!!
They are both such cuties, Melis. You must be such a proud mama! Hopefully we'll get another chance to visit this summer. We are coming out in late July, I think, but we haven't bought the tickets yet.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness that's so adorable! I love the song that goes along with it! Katlyn is just a little doll baby! Thank you so much for sharing and keeping us updated!!!
They are both such cuties, Melis. You must be such a proud mama! Hopefully we'll get another chance to visit this summer. We are coming out in late July, I think, but we haven't bought the tickets yet.
These slide shows are so neat and fun. You have two very beautiful girls. Gotta love Bubbles! Jami Lee
Post a Comment