Monday, March 12, 2007

Aly's 3rd Birthday

Sunday, March 11, 2007 was Aly's birthday. We had a party with Nana and Papa on Saturday because Papa had to leave for Denver on Sunday. As you can see they spoiled her rotten this year. She loves the Jeep that they got her, in fact when they pulled it out of the truck she a tear came out of her eye she was pretty emotional and sensitive about those things.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

5 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie. That looks like so much fun!!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Wish I could have been there for the party. Looks like both girls are gonna have fun with that. I don't know if Tab is the best one to be giving driving lessons! :) Miss you guys!

Janelle said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALY!!! What a great Jeep! Have fun drivin' around, but don't run over Mom, Dad, or Katlyn! We love you and miss you!

inside the barricks said...

Thanks everyone she had a great time and missed her aunt's and uncle's who could not be with us.

Treas, she was riding her bike the other day and told me she was going to Idaho to she Baby CADE and Wesley, Aunt Treasure and Uncle Jandro.
Miss you everyone!
Melisa

Doreen said...

Happy Birthday Aly a little late. I would love to drive your car sometime!!! I really enjoy reading your blog Melisa. You do a great job.
Love Mrs. Mac