Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Has Arrived





Yesterday and today were two beautiful days that we have been waiting for. Yesterday I cleaned out closets and Tabor and the girls cleaned the yard. Today after church and nursing home we came home, went for a walk then let the girls jump on the trampoline.. Then went to church where the girls fell asleep before we started to sing oops! guess we tired them out. But we had fun.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

O how fun!!!! I'm glad you guys have gotten some sunshine rather than more snow!

O, by the way, we're on the edge of our seats wondering how the great paci-take-away is going! I know I dreaded that day so much I kept putting it off, but the cold turkey was the best way for us. I think in a matter of three days he didn't even remember that he ever had one in the first place!

These Crook's said...

These are great pics. when I get home I will make you another cd bc i have new pics of your girls.