Well I have been trying to break Katlyn of her pacifier for a month now. I would tell her that if she wanted her pas she would need to be in her bed. So she would stay in her bed half the day so that she could have her pas. Sunday night I told Tabor I think that we need to just need to go cold turkey. That night I put her in bed with just her blanket. She cried (HARD) for 1/2 hour to an hour, coming out every 10 minutes asking for her pas. We would take her back to bed and assure her that she was not in need of it, she realized this so she began to milk the situation. So after a few spankings for getting out of her bed. Around 11:30 (I think) she finally fell asleep. Monday morning she woke up and asked for it but then didn't for the rest of the day. Last night after no nap, swimming, and playing outside she fell right to sleep at 7:30 and slept till 7:30 this morning. She has not asked for it yet today so maybe, hopefully we are over the hump. But we will see when it comes to bed tonight.
Aly was so different. I asked her one night if she wanted to give her pacifier to the babies and she said sure. The next day she asked and I told her again that we gave them to the babies and she was fine with it. I asked Katlyn several times if she would like to do that and every time she would tell me that the babies can go to Wal-mart and buy their own pacifiers. But perhaps we are past this stage in her life. I guess we will see tonight.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

1 comments:
That is funny...'the babies can go to Wal-mart and buy their own pacifiers'!! LOL
Post a Comment