Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The GREAT Pumpkins





7 comments:

Janelle said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT time carving pumpkins! Your girls are just so adorable!

I love the new look too! Your new profile picture is REALLY good!

You guys are going to do a family picture for Christmas right? I found this picture frame with 10 frames in it and I decided to put all of our family's pictures in there and I'm going to put it in Aaron's room so that he can see everyone and remember who they are. Stupid me didn't get a picture of your little family when we were there and the most recent one I have of you guys is from July 4th. Just thought I'd ask. Also, I'll try to send you what I do have. I really don't have as many as I should! We sure did have fun though!

Amy Martin said...

Your girls are getting so big!!

Thanks for the new pictures.

Anonymous said...

What a neat family picture, looks like you were all having a great time.

Anonymous said...

I left the anonymous comment but thought I should identify myself. It's Grandma Miller.

ruth said...

That looks like fun! What cuties! Thanks for posting the new pics.

Anonymous said...

Your right look updated pictures :)
What FuN!!! As always what cuties!
Thanks for calling the other night it was so nice hearing form you and catching up good times good times!
Love ya, Jami Lee

Anonymous said...

hey everyone, arent these the two most beautiful girls you have ever seen? and they are so much fun to be with, they love their nana and papa. and papa and nana love Aly and Katy. kisses, papa