Sorry for not posting in awhile, we have been extremely busy. On the 20th of June I went with my parents to Scottsbluff, NE. to visit my grandparents and my the rest of the family we were there for four days, it was nice to see everyone again. When we got back I did all the laundry and packed up the suitcases again to head to Treasure's house in Idaho for our annual trip to Hoopfest. We left Thursday night at 11:30 and got back at 3:30 Monday morning. I was a quick trip but a lot of fun. On Monday evening some friends of my from college came to visit us over the fourth. We went to all the Fourth of July celebrations that they have here in Cody It was a fun time with everyone. This morning the girls and I slept in and now I am procrastinating on the cleaning of my very, non-busy, dirty house and debating on whether or not I want to pack our bags and head to camp on Monday. So when it slows down I will post pictures from all the adventures we have had.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

2 comments:
Can't wait to see more pictures!!! Did you take pictures at Treasures? Would love to see an updated picture of those guys! What about all the clan in Scottsbluff? Sounds like it was fun! Did you get pictures of the cousins? I'm not sure if I'd recognize them if I saw them it's been so long. Glad you're having a laid back day today. You deserve it after the past few weeks!
Hello, the young Millers were just here and enjoyed their visit. I love the pictues of the girls. It's always wonderful to have children in the house. We love you all, Grandma Miller
Post a Comment