Monday, June 11, 2007

Work

Friday night when Tabor got off work we got in the van and headed for Castle Rock Camp in Bozeman MT. We were going up to help with the work day. I was going up to help with the cooking for everyone.

I love this camp, I have gone every year as a camper 3rd-12th grade and I have gone every year since graduating to help out in any way possible. Aly was up at camp at 4 months for a week as Tabor and I helped and Katlyn was 6 months old her first time. This year however I am not sure we will be able to go, Tabor has a new position at work, (which is great, the Lord provides so much for us, but I will tell you that in another post). So with the new position he is not sure if he can take the time off work. I am praying that we will be able to go and help out and I know his dad is also praying that way. But we thought since we might not be able to help with Senior week we will go during work week and help out as much as possible.

For those of you who have never seen the camp or haven't seen it in awhile here are some pictures to show you all why I love this beautiful camp God has blessed the churches with.

Make a PhotoShow Full Size

3 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Now THAT makes me homesick. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I haven't been up there since Julie Grotzke's wedding!!

I will be praying that you will be able to go this year.

Janelle said...

That makes me pretty homesick too. We always had the BEST times at camp! We went home very sleep deprived, but how else would we fit everything into just one week?!!! Great pictures and great improvements!!!

ruth said...

Man, I love that place! Thanks for sharing the pictures! I hope you get to go this year.