Looks like another great time! Their kids sure are growing too! I keep thinking of Cade as a baby still, but he's far from that! I totally agree with Sherri that Treasure AND Truth need to get blogs! Speaking of Truth, do you have any pictures of her little Treasure? Again, she's probably not little anymore, but I still think of her that way. I think of Aly that way too, but again she's growing up so fast! Thanks for the great pictures! We still haven't seen any pictures of your boat! Have you been able to use it yet? I've heard it's been a scorcher there lately so maybe you've been able to use it lately. By the way, as a side note, your haircut is really cute! I meant to tell you that when we got your 4th family picture, which is really cute! Just can't believe how fast those kiddos are growing up. Aaron would have such a great time with them now! Hopefully sometime sooner than later!
hey melis! glad you could use some of the pictures. i finally figured out if i hit the reload button a bunch of time after about 20 minutes i can see your picture slide shows. stupid slow computer! maybe one day i'll live somewhere i can get wireless internet. i suppose it might be kinda fun to do a blog. i'm wondering if my life is a little too boring for that :) well, i think i'm gonna be heading to wy like sunday or monday so i will see you and the girls soon. i'm hoping to meet up with Sarah sometime during the week. hey sherri it would be good to see you too maybe we can plan something? see you all soon!
I just saw Treas' comment. I don't have her email or any way to get in touch with her to to reply (besides this :) ). I would love to get together if at all possible! Can you tell me how to contact her? My email address is bothwellsj6@msn.com. Thanks!
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing the pictures! It's so good to see the Uelands again. It's been way too long. Treas really needs to get a blog!
Looks like another great time! Their kids sure are growing too! I keep thinking of Cade as a baby still, but he's far from that! I totally agree with Sherri that Treasure AND Truth need to get blogs! Speaking of Truth, do you have any pictures of her little Treasure? Again, she's probably not little anymore, but I still think of her that way. I think of Aly that way too, but again she's growing up so fast! Thanks for the great pictures! We still haven't seen any pictures of your boat! Have you been able to use it yet? I've heard it's been a scorcher there lately so maybe you've been able to use it lately. By the way, as a side note, your haircut is really cute! I meant to tell you that when we got your 4th family picture, which is really cute! Just can't believe how fast those kiddos are growing up. Aaron would have such a great time with them now! Hopefully sometime sooner than later!
hey melis! glad you could use some of the pictures. i finally figured out if i hit the reload button a bunch of time after about 20 minutes i can see your picture slide shows. stupid slow computer! maybe one day i'll live somewhere i can get wireless internet. i suppose it might be kinda fun to do a blog. i'm wondering if my life is a little too boring for that :) well, i think i'm gonna be heading to wy like sunday or monday so i will see you and the girls soon. i'm hoping to meet up with Sarah sometime during the week. hey sherri it would be good to see you too maybe we can plan something? see you all soon!
Hey Melisa,
I just saw Treas' comment. I don't have her email or any way to get in touch with her to to reply (besides this :) ). I would love to get together if at all possible! Can you tell me how to contact her? My email address is bothwellsj6@msn.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment