My Aunt Pam, Hailey, and Jordan came to visit us this week. We had a lot of fun and
yesterday we got to go to the Grand Canyon. It was very beautiful of course. It didn't look real it looked like a picture. But none of us wanted to jump off to see if it was really or fake :) We live 73 miles away from it so anyone that wants to come see the canyon come see us too. Or come see us and we will take you to the canyon :)
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

3 comments:
You guys look cold, was it a cool day? Nana
looks great,
maybe we will come and visit, if you want us too? Papa
Amazing! I've always wanted to go, and with you living so close, I have another excuse to make the trip, don't I? Here's hoping!
Post a Comment