Tuesday, May 26, 2009

San Diego

We went to California to meet up with my parents and my brother's family for my dad's birthday. We had a lot of fun, we went to Sea World, Harbor Cruise, Strawberry picking and the Aquarium at Legoland. It was a fun time, Tabor was unable to come with us so it was a little more work and longer drive with the kids without him but we all survived and had a great time. Here are just a few pictures


This is what Katlyn did the whole Harbor Cruise.

Andi and Aly

They crashed, it was so cute. Katlyn slept until morning



Jaxon peeking up over the rail on the Harbor Cruise


Jaxon started clapping for the first time at the Shamu show. So Cute!!







4 comments:

Janelle said...

It definitely was so much fun! We're so glad you guys came! I love all the pictures, but the one of Aaron in the field saying his hands were dirty totally cracks me up! Hopefully we can work it out to come see you guys next month! Hope you had a good Anniversary and weekend!

inside the barricks said...

Thank you Janelle for always commenting on my blog. Makes me feel loved :)

Janelle said...

You are loved! And sometimes I think you have got to be supermom for posting so often! :) I'm so thankful you do because I feel like we can sort of watch the kids as they grow! Still wish we could get together more often. We'll see if we can more in the future!

inside the barricks said...

That picture cracked me up too. I said Aaron smile and he said look Aunt Lissa. It was pretty funny.