Tabor opens his office this Friday. It is not the way he wants it but it will work for now. They will put the carpet down Thursday, Furniture comes tomorrow but won't be set-up until Thursday night late. The painting will be done this weekend. Last week this is what it looked like.
It had a office in the back, carpet, and mirrors that Tabor and I ripped out in 2-3 days. Then we waited 3 weeks for the contractors to get in gear to put walls up, carpet in, texture on walls. Now with a few days left they are trying to get things finished but I don't think that everything will be in place by Friday, but hopefully within the week it will look like an agents office. I will post pictures of the final project.
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

2 comments:
Hey guys,
looks great! we know you have put a lot of work into getting this up and running and be assured, the end is near to having it done. love and prayers.
It really does look like a great space with tons of potential! I'm sure between the two of you and your creativity it'll look awesome when it's done! The short-term pain will be worth the long-term gain!!! Can't wait to see finished pictures!
Post a Comment