Tabor had his last three days of school down in the valley earlier this week, the kids and I went with him to spend a few days together. We went swimming, ate at the Rain Forest Cafe, and did some shopping. Tabor graduated yesterday and we can now start calling him Agent Tabor Barrick :) "Now starts the hard work" he says!! Please keep him in your prayers.
Here are some pictures.
I was trying to get a picture of Katie flying through the air like Aly, but my camera batterie died before it was her turn. It was really funny because her bottoms of her suit were to big so everytime she was thrown through the air her bottoms came off and we all laughed and laughed, she thought it was so funny she wanted me to gat a picture. Crazy girl. I am sure she will thank me later that I was not able to get a picture :)
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

2 comments:
I LOVE the picture of you and Jaxon! So cute! And the story about Katie's bottoms coming off - HALARIOUS!!!! And the fact that she kept wanting to do it cracks me up too! Hope you guys are doing well!
Yes it was very funny! But I am sure when she get older she will be very happy that i didn't get the picture. We are doing good things are trucking along!
Post a Comment