Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our New Home!




Our Bed and bathroom. It needs a little help so any suggestions will be great. I have been looking for things but haven't found anything that I love.


The kids bathroom

Jaxon's room

The girls room


The office

Kitchen

Diningroom

The view from the front door

1 comments:

Janelle said...

I think you should paint behind the wall behind the toilet and maybe the one behind your bed. It's only a couple walls and if they wanted you to change it back if and when you move out, it wouldn't be that hard to put back the way it was! A little splash of paint does wonders! I'm sure you already knew that alread! Maybe some pictures on those walls might help too. You are much more creative when it comes to decorating than I am anyway so I'm sure you'll figure something out!