Aly you turn five today! I can not believe it, you are truly a blessing you have a very sweet spirit. You are always willing to help in whatever way you can (sometimes to much):-) You love your parents and siblings. You are going to be a strong woman someday and I can't wait till I can witness that, but for now I will take the few cuddle moments we have left and cherish them forever. I love you little girl. I am so thankful that the Lord has given you to me and your dad to raise. {hugs}{kisses}
Love, Mommy
Her Birthday Cake (one of the them) We are having a birthday party with Aaron and Megan at the end of this month so I will post what those cakes look like then,
{Love is Worth the Risk}
11 years ago

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Aly, Nana & Papa miss you and your hugs so much your are a blessing we thank God for you.
Wow, I can't believe she's 5!!! We're getting old Melis. What a sweetie--you are truly blessed.
Happy Birthday Aly Bug! boy are you growing up fast honey. Papa and Nana love you so much and miss you too. we are so thankful that God has allowed you to be a part of our lives. love you honey, see you in a couple of weeks, Papa
What a beautiful cake! You really are getting so good at them! Can't wait to see how the others turn out! Aly is a one of a kind and you are so blessed to call her yours! Can't wait to see you real soon!
Thank you everyone for you comments. She did have a great birthday. although she keeps saying when I really turn five at my beach party am going to be a lot older. I guess she thinks she is still five until her party with her cousins!!!
Post a Comment