Thursday, November 13, 2008

Jaxon Pictures




He is getting so big! I don't remember the girls being this big at 1 month but I am sure they probably were, time goes very fast. He is starting to smile. He loves to sit on his changing table and look at his bright red wall. If he is fussy I take him in there and he just sits there and admires his mom's hard work :) He is a good baby. His cute outfits in these pictures are compliments of Uncle Ron and Aunt Nell. They have good taste.

3 comments:

Amy Martin said...

Oh, Melisa! He is so cute. I am going to get those towels done for you next week. My mom and dad will be here and I will send them home with them and then maybe they can get them to you. Sorry it's taken me so long, but I promise they will get done!

Love ya!

inside the barricks said...

Thank you Amy, I know you are very busy, I am in no hurry.

Janelle said...

Oh, in just a few weeks I get to pinch those adorable little cheeks! He is one stylin' little fella! Funny, I didn't recognize those clothes and was thinking that he sure has some cute clothes! Then I read your comment. He is getting big isn't he! So can't wait to see you guys! Thanks so much for the pictures!